Sunday, February 14, 2010

Buddies

Jack & AnnMarie at the Mizzou/Baylor game

Buddies since they were babies!


I think we know who calls the shots in this relationship! :)


Big kids riding on the shuttle bus!
They couldn't get over the fact that they didn't have to wear seat belts!

Just relaxing!


We had a great weekend in Waco with our friends Sean & Katy Svoboda. Jack & AnnMarie have been pals for their entire little lives! :) I miss my friend Katy soooooo much, so I am always delighted when I get to visit her! (We need much more than a weekend, though!)
It's always fun visiting them...and I always seem to leave with a good recipe! Katy made the yummiest chili & cast iron skillet cornbread. Mmmmmm, good!
I am looking forward to our next visit- in April when Katy & I get to go to ROUND TOP together! Woo Hoo!

2 comments:

  1. AM's facial expressions at Jack are priceless! So glad you got to see the Svoboda's!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. tears! I already miss my trusty friend. :( boohoo. Well===thank goodness April will be here before we know it! Now-you got some great shots of the tots! They were so cute. It was so fun watching them be silly together===although they have grown up alot. wwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhaaaaaa! where does the time go??? little clarky misses his own personal rocker, mrs. martin. :)

    ReplyDelete