Saturday, June 19, 2010

The Little Graduate

Our little man has graduated from preschool! Jack went 2 days a week at North Texas Christian Academy this year. It was his first preschool experience and he really loved it.
And I really loved my Tuesdays & Thursdays! It was the first time since Jack was born that I have had several hours to do whatever I wished. Ahhhh, it was nice!

getting ready to go on stage...
getting his diploma from "Miss Diane"

Miss Diane was "no nonsense" and I really liked that! :) She had a lot of sweet things to say about Jack. I know this is hard to believe, but Jack can be really shy & reserved in a new setting. She was very helpful in getting him to "come out of his shell" at school.


the proud graduate!

And now it's time for the next chapter...KINDERGARTEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment