Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Garage Sale Fun!

Yippee! Garage Sale Season is upon us! Here are the treasures I found this weekend garage sale-ing in Anna & Van Alstyne with my sister Amanda...

A sweet little cream pitcher for 50 cents!

How can you not buy something monogrammed with your initial? It is like it is meant to be...


The green umbrella I showed you in an earlier post


Here is THE find. I have been wanting an old typewriter for quite awhile and was hoping to find one in Round Top. Well, I found it in Anna instead!


The typewriter AND the fun little stand were $25. I was pleased as punch!
OH, and speaking of punch...I found a wonderful punch bowl with the cups included for only $5. I forgot to take a picture of it though. Just trust me, it is cute. Perfect for a Springtime Luncheon!

2 comments:

  1. i should just give you my list and let you find my treasures... i never have good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! You found your typewriter!! I'm so happy for you! :) I think my favorite was the cream pitcher. How cute! Oh and the little umbrella is so dainty! hee
    I miss garage saleing with my trusty friend! :(

    ReplyDelete