Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Round Top

I just got back from a wonderful weekend in Round Top, Texas with my trusty friend, Katy. We had a great time looking at all the antiques & treasures to be found, but we both agreed the best part was just getting away to this little piece of paradise in southern Texas. It is like stepping back in time...

The sweet little farmhouse where we stayed for the weekend. You could see nothing but grass, flowers & trees all around.
porches, hammocks, rocking chairs...ahhhhh....


Bluebonnets lining the lane to our little farmhouse


We had a few friends greet us on this misty morning on the way in to Round Top


More of the lane into town...


Now, once we got to town we were too busy perusing all the treasures to take any more pictures. Rest assured, a good time was had by all despite the lack of photos. I'll post pictures of my finds later. I must find them all a proper home first. :)

2 comments:

  1. been waitin on this post... can't wait to see your treasures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sigh. wish i was there now! so peaceful and serene. I need to post too, but I'm doing the same. Finding a place for all my goodies!

    ReplyDelete